We can custom tailor a menu to meet any culinary or budget requirements you may have.
- We ask that you advise The Daily Bread of your menu selection 10 days prior to your function date, when possible.
- Guarantees regarding the number of guests attending your function and/or amounts of food and beverage required must be called in no later than 12 noon, four full working days prior to the event.
- Payment is due upon completion of the event, unless prior arrangements have been made. (Important note regarding U of M catering orders: University Purchasing Services requires that all catering orders being charged to a FOAP must be entered into EPIC, and the Purchase Order sent to St John’s. You only need to enter the order in EPIC after your event. You will receive an email at that time, and it will include detailed instructions for entering the PO and the required breakdown for the Food and Gratuity. Please do not process your PO until you’ve received this.)
- Prices do not include taxes and 7% gratuity.
- The Daily Bread takes all reasonable precautions to safeguard the property of clients; however, is not responsible for damage to or loss of any of the client’s articles prior to, or following any function.
All room bookings are subject to the following policies: Room Booking and Catering Policies